Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I cut my hair shorter? or what should I do with it? i want to look good for the ladies. . . (

I asked a question awhile ago and people were split on what would look good.



I閳ユ獡 thinking of getting a buzzcut. Probably like a little longer like a 4 on top and maybe shorter on the sides. Hair is thinning alittle so if i use gel it makes it worse and more noticable. It also gets kinda curly/wavy as it gets longer. Would real short hair be a good look for me?



http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8931/...



I'm looking for a look that is low maintenance, professional, and finally makes me look good



what should i do, most people said my hair looked scary/bad - - - i want to look good for the ladies



Should I cut my hair shorter? or what should I do with it? i want to look good for the ladies. . . (pic)?

Yeah, I would go shorter. You already are balding and it is obvious. I would bald gracefully and go for a much shorter cut. Maybe not quite a buzz, but definitely shorter.



Should I cut my hair shorter? or what should I do with it? i want to look good for the ladies. . . (pic)?

Try getting hair plugs or a hairpiece!



Should I cut my hair shorter? or what should I do with it? i want to look good for the ladies. . . (pic)?

well if your hair look bad u should cut it but if u dont have it dreaded u can get it shaped up and done it depends how ur hair looks



Should I cut my hair shorter? or what should I do with it? i want to look good for the ladies. . . (pic)?

shorter



Should I cut my hair shorter? or what should I do with it? i want to look good for the ladies. . . (pic)?

cut it



Should I cut my hair shorter? or what should I do with it? i want to look good for the ladies. . . (pic)?

get it shaved a bit like this



http://www.frankbasileforhair.com.au/ima...



or



http://www.richardjohn.co.uk/images/mens...



or



http://www.venushairdesign.co.uk/images/...



I like this first and second one!



Should I cut my hair shorter? or what should I do with it? i want to look good for the ladies. . . (pic)?

maybe a bit shorter, but too short wouldn't work I think.



Should I cut my hair shorter? or what should I do with it? i want to look good for the ladies. . . (pic)?

i think your hair looks good enough



and if a Lady doesn't accept you for who you are



than she's not worth being with you



the only one worth being with you is the one who won't judge you on your hair and take you for who you are



Should I cut my hair shorter? or what should I do with it? i want to look good for the ladies. . . (pic)?

i like LONG hair. yours is not long at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union