Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shorter hair on me? (pics)?

I閳ユ獡 thinking of getting a buzzcut. Probably a little longer like a 4 on top and possiblyshorter on the sides. Hair is thinning alittle so if i use gel it makes it worse and more noticable. It also gets kinda curly/wavy as it gets longer. Would real short hair be a good look for me? I'm going tomorrow to get it cut



http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4589/...



http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8931/...



I'm looking for a look that is low maintenance, professional, and finally makes me look good



what should i do, should i buzz it?



Shorter hair on me? (pics)?

i say a buzz might look good on u. like really short. i dont about this 4 business as im a girl %26amp; dont shave my head. but similar to andre agasi



Shorter hair on me? (pics)?

sorry but i dont think that would look good



Shorter hair on me? (pics)?

its cute how it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D



Shorter hair on me? (pics)?

lol sorry but in the 1st pic u kinda remind me of peewee herman



i think u should get a fade cuz it looks hot on almost every guy



Shorter hair on me? (pics)?

if you want low maintenance, go bald. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!



Shorter hair on me? (pics)?

buzz it! it would look good on you. but don't get it longer on top. same all around.



your face could handle the cut.



=)



Shorter hair on me? (pics)?

Cheeseball! Relax a lil'. And leave your hair how it is.



Shorter hair on me? (pics)?

you remind me of nicholas cage, except with a toupee on.



i think you should cut your hair a bit shorter. maybe bald might work for you.



Shorter hair on me? (pics)?

grow it long and straighten it



Shorter hair on me? (pics)?

are you like naturally bald on the left and right side of your forehead? if so, dont get it short, it would look funny.



Shorter hair on me? (pics)?

LEAVE IT HOW IT IS!!! IT LOOKS REALLY GREAT NOW~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union