Thursday, June 17, 2010

I straightened my hair for a week without any heat protector!?

I forgot it at home while i was on vacation...i put just chi silk on it or gel...i came back with my hair dry and split all the way up the shaft, looking horrible. Its a little better, but still not the same hair! Its been over a month. Is the only alternative to shave it off??? I have long hair...and also its really patchy in the front, im loosing a lot.



I straightened my hair for a week without any heat protector!?

Don't wash it too frequently. Shower and sleep with a shower cap on with a deep conditioner. See the salon about what they can do to cut,condition and restore.



Wasalaam



I straightened my hair for a week without any heat protector!?

I really don't think shaving it is necessary right now. Try giving yourself a conditioning treatment. After your regular shower, put in a really good strengthening conditioner and leave it in a cap and wrap it in a towel. Leave it for about 20 minutes. Your body's natural heat will help infuse the moisture into your hair. After that, what you see is what you get. It might be necessary to cut an inch or so off the ends just to get rid of really damaged hair. Most salons also offer this treatment if you want to go that route too. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union