Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair!!! Help!?

hi. I use to use a hair straightener. I put some friz crontrol in my hair first. my hair fried anyway! can anyone tell me a type of gel or anything that my prevent this from happening again?



My hair!!! Help!?

Use Dove smoothing cream before blowdrying. It works wounders for me! Then I use Aveda's smoothing stuff after, then straighten. It works!



My hair!!! Help!?

GHD heat protecting spray (cant exactly remember the name). but ghd straighteners get the hottest so a spray designed to protect for the hottest of the hot is definatly the best!



also use LOTS of conditioner on you hair



try not to straighten your hair every day, give it a break!



as a cheap alternative spraying hairspray before you straighten will protect your hair, but dont put frizz control on because this is not designed to take the heat from your straightneners and your probably hearing it literally sizzle your hair to death!! if your hair still looks a little frizzy afterwards put the frizz control on then but only a tiny bit or your hair will go greasy



so yeah hairspray, protective spray and conditioner!!



xxxx



My hair!!! Help!?

Go to the beauty Salon and get Redken Hot sets 22. Its to protect your hair,help straiten and give a sleek look. Or you could get a good quality Hairspray. perferably from the salon. Get one section at a time and spray the Hot sets or the Hairspray and straiten one small section at a time. these products are pricey but they really are awesome. I use them. Also you might try a better straitening iron. Like a Chi. they are about $150 and up but its a good investment. Save up for it. Chi also makes hair products to use.



My hair!!! Help!?

hey, this is really weird but get unscented lotion and put it in ur hair! but not to much because then it will get really nasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union