Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gel that isnt shiney part 2?

Hi, its me again



Is spiky hair that is slightly shiny due to gel a good look? Is it fashionable now adays, am not sure what to do. You see ive only start to do my hair in the last 5 days. So all help is appreicated. Out of gel, putty, wax and clay, which is the least shiny and holds the strongest in order?



Gel that isnt shiney part 2?

I don't know, I'm more for the kind of natural, messy look like Owen Wilson's. Putty is really strong and lasts all day, it also doesn't strip as much oil from the hair cuticle like gel does because it is not an alcohol base.



%26lt;33



Katie



Gel that isnt shiney part 2?

I use Ice styling glue. It's not super shiny, but it's not completly dull either. It will leace you with rock hard spikes that can survive a mild rain storm (it's surprisingly water proof).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union