Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I make my hair look better? Is there any product I can use that works well?

My hair naturally frizzes. It is not curly yet it isn't strait. Over the years I would use a brush on my hair when it was wet. This caused it to have many broken ends. Even after I straiten it there are still many split ends. I go to get my hair cut and the stylist makes it look awesome. When I asked them what they used, they sell me expensive stuff that doesn't work. Is there anything I could use (shampoo, gel, spray) that would make my hair look better?



How do I make my hair look better? Is there any product I can use that works well?

Any bed head products usually work wonders. Especially the hair serum you use after blow dying or straightening.



http://www.beautysleuth.co.uk/invt/bed64...



I ahve this product and would recommend it. It lasts ages. So it's worth the money!!



How do I make my hair look better? Is there any product I can use that works well?

I advocate organic and all natural hair products. They do not have the chemicals in them that can damage your hair and help with shine and strength. I use any of the Burt's Bees line and also a boar bristle brush and wooden comb. I have extremely long hair that is naturally kind of frizzy but using these things really do help me. The only salon product that I reccomend is Super Skinny by Paul Mitchell. It helps to calm frizz and make your hair quite shiny.



How do I make my hair look better? Is there any product I can use that works well?

after you have blowdryed youre hair try straightening youre hair.



How do I make my hair look better? Is there any product I can use that works well?

always use a hair conditioner after u shampoo. trim the ends of ur hair about 1 cm every month. go for hair treatment every 4 months. better to dry ur hair using a fan compared to hair dryer as hair dryer is hot and overtime will damage the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union