Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need help with my hair. Can someone please help?

Everytime i take a shower and dry my hair with a towel, strands of hair stick up. I don't want to use gel though, because it makes my hair look all shiny and weird. How can i fix this problem?



I need help with my hair. Can someone please help?

it could be from your haircut... is your stylist "texturizing" or "thinning" it? If so, it could be a sign that it's time for another cut, if not it could be from breakage, or even new growth, or maybe it's a cowlick or whirl, gel is the only way to hold it down until it grows out or gets cut, try a glaze that has holding power, but not so much of a "chelac" factor. Biolage has a gelee, and Paul Mitchell has a Hair Sculpting Lotion, I would recommend either of these.



I need help with my hair. Can someone please help?

Get a buzz cut Report It



I need help with my hair. Can someone please help?

get a buzz cut Report It



I need help with my hair. Can someone please help?

supermans hair never moved in the movies...why do you have this problem?



I need help with my hair. Can someone please help?

use conditioner. thats what i do.



I need help with my hair. Can someone please help?

Try mousse.



I need help with my hair. Can someone please help?

~~~~~~~~~conditoner~~~~~~~~



I need help with my hair. Can someone please help?

Try a leave in conditioner like johnson and johnson's buddies for kids. Light weight and can't feel it in your hair. It makes my 11 month old daughter's hair lay down. Good luck sans product man!



I need help with my hair. Can someone please help?

do you use conditioner and leave it for awhile I use flocker on mine go to ebay its cheaper



I need help with my hair. Can someone please help?

I switched from gel to a structuring paste. You don't have to use much at all and it doesn't look overly shinny like gel. I use Infrastructure by A/G Hair Cosmetics.



I need help with my hair. Can someone please help?

oil your hair regularly before washing your hair. what you could do is try and apply some hair serum after a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union