Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need help from a real hair stylist for guys?

what should i do to get my hair like this besides growing it like putting gel or some special shampoo, etc. Also what should i tell my hair stylist to do. Please go to this site and help me that person is Juanes a singer he is the guy on the page in the brown leather jacket:



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



I need help from a real hair stylist for guys?

I don't know how thick your hair is, or what the texture of it is. It just looks like he hasn't washed his hair in a few days. My boyfriend's hair looks just like that when it is dirty. You can make your hair look dirty with some paste, or some oil serum. It doesn't look like he has much of anything else to do. Just print the picture out, and take it in to your stylist. It is a really simple cut, and stylists do much better seeing the picture, than describing it. That is my best advice for you. Good Luck



I need help from a real hair stylist for guys?

If you don't already have someone you trust, I would say to first find a stylist at a reputable salon. Bring in a picture, multiple pictures would be helpful if they show what you'd like it to look like in the back, sides, etc. I'd also recommend you do a consultation prior to getting your hair actually cut to make sure you don't need to do anything specific for your face or need to grow your hair out longer, etc, etc.



Also, I'd say as far as styling products, it looks like you might need a flat iron and a styling pomade, like Jonathan's Dirt or Bed Head's Manipulator.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union