Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Straightening cream?

I came across this little Korean salon that carried this hair straightening cream that's $6 per jar and perms your hair straightly and makes it radiate.



I kinda wanted to try it since I'm always so frowny about my curly hair (it's a little unusual for asians to have curly-puffy hair so I don't like it), but for something that costs that much (and isn't really proffesional) it's gotta have some side effects, right?



It's a comb in + wash out kind of cream, so do you guys think it'll seriously ruin my hair (i.e. massive hair loss, altering hair color, lots of brittling effects)? Should I get it? Are there any other GOOD straightening creams out there?



I have a straightener and everything, but my hair just becomes frizzy and puffy again after I go outside into the summer humidity. Sprays and gel don't work in my stubborn hair either! T______T



I'm so sick of my hair!



Hair Straightening cream?

use it on a small section of your hair first and see how it works!!



if not, get a japanese hair perm or whatever it's called.. i heard it works really good..



good luck =]



Hair Straightening cream?

just try it for a little while and find out if there are bad side effects..if it works PLZ TELL ME WHERE TO GET IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union