Thursday, June 17, 2010

I m 20 m delhi, loosing my hairs rapidly. there r some gray hair also .. how can i stop this?

actually this all started three years b 4, when i started applying a gel i.e. "Brylgel". First my hairs start growing white and after start falling. Now i had apply oil, and colours to hide my gry hairs. Is there any natural method to stop falling hair and growing white hairs.



help me !



I m 20 m delhi, loosing my hairs rapidly. there r some gray hair also .. how can i stop this?

The suppliment Nutrilite. The best accouding to olympic champion asafa pawell.. After I read his article I started taking them.. they are awesome. specially the hair and nail and multivitamin



its hard to get them. I heard cause its for only business owenre of some sort. but I managed to get the following website from a friend of mine.. registration is free and 6 month money back.



http://wanam.qhealthbeauty.com



Nutrilite庐 Complex for Hair, Skin %26amp; Nails (A7553)



good luck



I m 20 m delhi, loosing my hairs rapidly. there r some gray hair also .. how can i stop this?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hairloss/Henna on hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I m 20 m delhi, loosing my hairs rapidly. there r some gray hair also .. how can i stop this?

Losing hair rapidly is a sign of poor health. Go to a doctor and have it checked. There are many things that can cause hair loss rapidly, such as lead poisoning, anemia etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union