Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair is very difficult, advice?

my hair is veryyy unmanageable. its sometimes curly, sometimes wavy, and most frizzy in which ever section it decides to do when i wake up. if i want to wear my hair down i jump in the show and put mouse or gel in it. when it dries its frizzy and everywhere. if i want to straighten it, it dries the hell out of it. my hairs texture is naturally dry. thats how its been my whole life. no conditioner can help that. and im not willing to pay salon prices. if i want to wear my hair up it is just about the only way i can control it. i seriously need help. and by the way i dont have the attention span to work on my hair endless hours infront of the mirror each morning.



My hair is very difficult, advice?

I could help you if you were willing to pay alittle extra to buy pro products. Massage your scalp every other night with a light oil. Wash it the morning after the oiling. Don't use mouse or gel with alcohol in it. Biosilk is a gift from god. So is Sebastian's potion 9.



You could always get braids!



My hair is very difficult, advice?

How about going for a haircut? Give time for your new hair to grow. If you dont like this option, maybe you can go for a trim at least the hair look neater.



Other alternatives includes



1. Choosing a correct shampoo and conditioner, used hair mask at least one a week used a warm towel to wrap around the hair. Steam for around 20 min.



2. Put leave in conditioner after you have shampoo your hair.



Most importantly you must be patient in doing all these things is a matter of time your hair texture will improved.



Good luck!



My hair is very difficult, advice?

Im no expert but if you want your hair to look good you will need to spend some time in the mirror with it. If its really as bad as you say, pay salon prices. Try getting some shampoo thats for dry damaged hair. If you really dont like something change it. At the end of the day its about feeling better about yourself.



My hair is very difficult, advice?

Okay no salon but get garnier fructis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner your hair will not be so frizzy. I have poofy and frizzy hair and I use to use this shampoo I use paul mitchell silky smooth shampoo and cond. but you said no salon prices. So use this. Oh and don't put muosse or gel its what makes it really frizzy. Try straighten with a ceramic hair straightener and use the Garnier Fructis sleek and shine serum I'm telling you try this and you will be amazed. Do this the night before you go to sleep and you will wake up with silky, smooth hair.



Also since you have dry hair I know it's gross but when you wash your hair everyday twice a day you are actually washing off the oil. I was told by my hairstylist that I needed to wash hair every other day so hair is not so dry because of the oil that is produced. Have fun and hope this will help you.



My hair is very difficult, advice?

If you aren't willing to use salon products that will make your hair look a million times better than I cant help you. Salon products are expensive yes but the reason they are is because they WORK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union