Friday, November 27, 2009

What can I do with my hair? Female short?

I recently went from very long-very short, then let it grow a bit. Now it looks untamed.



Last time I did the spiky bit, but I don't want to have to mess with it until school starts. What's a girl's short haircut that doesn't require (too much) gel? Or is the gel "out"?



I have very dark, almost black hair. It's also thick, and would be slightly wavy if I grew it out more.



I'm not looking to be gorgeous, just feminine.



What can I do with my hair? Female short?

it would be a little easier if you put a picture, but go to a salon and ask them to razer the ends and put choppy layers. or get a bob and get pink or blonde highlights because they look GREAT on dark hair. and by the way, I have hair just like u, dark, thick, and wavy, but i suggest until you grow your hair out to your shoulders to straighten it because it might look really frizzy if you have wavy and curly hair. and gel is OUT. if you do use gel, use some hairspray. but spray the hairspray a distance from your hair to prevent it from going "hard as a rock". Hope this helps!



What can I do with my hair? Female short?

if your hair is really course and kinda stays where you put it, i recommend buying some BedHead Hair Glue. It's not gel its just like a stick and you rub it on your head and it does whatever you want. kinda stick it up so it's messy. idk i think its awesome, thats what i'm gonna do with my hair when i cut it off. =)



What can I do with my hair? Female short?

You should probobly get it cut to how short it was again or get extensions you can get clip in extensions for a good price on some websites.



What can I do with my hair? Female short?

comb the front down and to the side and stick a pretty pin in it on an angle up from your ear while leaving the top and back full of body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union