Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair Questions!?

ok so my hair is about 1.5-2 inches long and its thin but it grows like a lot i mean it makes my hair look really puffy and stuff



what are some of the things i can do so it wont look so puffy but keep my hair like it is ( like still long but maybe like a term i can usedfor the hair stylist person to cut it a certain way or something??!)



i already straighten my hair, because if i don't it will just curl all the way at the bottom and look really weird



also like i use this hair product thing called TreSemme styling gel with heat activation and it will style my hair just for like a minute and then it will go all bloop and go back to normal and stuff



and even if i add a bunch of hairspray it wont stay in place or anything



ohhh



and what are some recommended hair products i can add so i can have coarse like hair like asian people have like that looks thick and wavy but stays in its place, cuz my hair is like super wavy and with a small wind it will just go everywhere after all that i add to it



Hair Questions!?

Tell the stylist you want your hair thinned out.



They'll use a thinning razor or thinning scissors. I have to get this done to my hair all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union