Friday, November 27, 2009

HELP!! How do you keep teased hair teased?

I hve a HUGE problem....I use spray gel, then I tease my hair up...then I use finishing spray...but the problem is, is that I can never keep my hair teased...like about 10 mins later it goes flat....how do I keep it teased???!?!?!



HELP!! How do you keep teased hair teased?

excessive amount of hairspray



HELP!! How do you keep teased hair teased?

Hairspray =]



HELP!! How do you keep teased hair teased?

Sometimes its easy to fix your hair if it hasnt been recently washed.Why are you teasing your hair anyways, I thought that was over in the early 90's?



Haha just kidding, but good luck



HELP!! How do you keep teased hair teased?

Hairspray sugar. Lots and lots of hairspray! I would say do mousse, go light on the the scrunching gel and use some hair spray. If you blow dry your hair use a diffuser. This will help a lot! Then I would do a light spray to hold it together.



If your wondering where go get a diffuser just look in the blow dryer section and most of them come with one. Con-air is a good one and it was only 20 bucks for 3 diff fixtures for the blow dryer.



HELP!! How do you keep teased hair teased?

Maybe it's the hairspray you're using. I tease my hair every day (by lifting some of my hair and teasing what's underneath it and then covering it with the hair I lifted). Anyway, I don't use a spray gel. I think that might be your problem. I just use V05 Hairspray "Crystal Clear 14 Hour Hold". That's it. Spray a bunch of that on, tease it, then spray more on and cover it with the other hair. You have to make sure you're using a strong water-free formula. I used my mom's hairspray once which was advertised as being "light" and that's exactly what it was. My hair went flat soon after. IDK, V05 works really well for me. It's cheap too. Sorry that was a really long post.



HELP!! How do you keep teased hair teased?

Tease your hair, then hairspray your hair. and let it dry before you lay your hair back down to fix it... the hair spray needs to dry to hold it in place! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union