Friday, November 27, 2009

What's a good hair product?

I have really thick thick curly hair that's like an afro if I don't put mousse or gel in it. The only way to tame my hair is if it's wet. I know people say you should wash your hair every other day, but you don't understand my hair is a pain in the butt if you don't know what you're doing and how to take care of it. I wash my hair with Garnier Fructis. Thanks....



What's a good hair product?

Try using something that says it's formulated for curly/frizzy/wavy hair, or african-american hair products. They'll give you the moisture you need, and they'll also help define your curls. Also try a silicone-based serum like John Freida's Frizz-Ease. That's a truly life saving product for peeps with curly hair :) Also, if you use gels or mousses (or any product) that have lots of alcohol in them, they'll dry out your hair and make it frizzier.



What's a good hair product?

try garnier fructis extra heavy gels...thats what i use...and i like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union