Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How do I de-frizz my hair?

I have naturally straight hair. As I grew my hair started to go frizzy! I use to spike my hair, and I stopped because I thought that using gel and other things damage hair. Now my hair looks like a mix of straight, wavy and frizzy! What can I do to defrizz it? Please and thanks ^-^!!



How do I de-frizz my hair?

I have the same problem. I wash my hair with shampoo and use conditioner (FRIZZ EZ). I use a leave in conditioner I bought from my stylist. Then I blow it dry. It's still a little frizzy so I set it on hot rollers. After they cool I remove one roller at a time spraying the section of hair with a straight iron protector designed for black hair and use a straightening iron. Then I style it with my fingers because brushing makes it frizz. Next I use a hair glosser with silicone. You kind of have to find the product that works for you. Dove products designed to get the frizz out made it even worse! I've found a salon blow out lasts longer and I try to get in for one once a week and with a little maintenance it lasts 2-3 days. Hope this helps!



How do I de-frizz my hair?

Either try a good "restorative" shampoo and conditioner... that should help... Even Sunsilk and an anti poof (I think it's the blue one) and a cream that you put on while your hair is still damp... try it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union