Saturday, November 28, 2009

My tricks to hot, healthy hair.?

Ok I've noticed a lot of q's on how to get sexy healthy hair. This is what works



1. I take pre-natal vitamins. Hey it works. Just cause it says their for pregnant women, it doesn't mean you can't also take. And to be fair I started taking them when I was pregnant



2. Hair treatments. I make my own. It's mixture of sweet alomond oil, avocado oil, olive oil and coconut oil. Put on a shower cap and blast with the hairdryer then leave on for a couple of hours. Shampoo out



3. I don't know why but this works. Drink tea. When I run out of tea my hair looks bad then I drink it again and it works



4. Trim your hair. When I'm bored I just sit there with the scissors cuting off my split ends. Use good quality scissors and don't tear your hair



5. Limit use of hot electircal items and hairspray %26amp; gel. I never use them



6. Don't be a vegeterian. My sister is one and she is almost bald. This could also do with the fact that she bleaches her hair. Don't do that either. Only lighten two shades. Gl



My tricks to hot, healthy hair.?

nice tips



:)



My tricks to hot, healthy hair.?

try haiving someone Sperm in your hair...Its rich in protein...



My tricks to hot, healthy hair.?

cool! thanks but the tea one makes me confussed....



My tricks to hot, healthy hair.?

This isn't a question! Also I've been a vegetarian for something like 8+ years and I've been bleaching my hair for at least 4 years. I have no problems with my hair and I'm not going bald. If your sister is going bald, she is either not getting the proper nutrients and vitamins or she is doing something wrong in the bleaching process. Bleaching is very harsh on your hair so maybe she needs to go to a salon or something or maybe her hair is naturally very dark and this is too strenuous on her hair. Either way, it has nothing to do with being vegetarian!!



My tricks to hot, healthy hair.?

most of these are mediocre, but what's with the last one?! I have been a proud vegan for years, and it improved my hair and skin immensly. its a very good way to get rid of acne, and other skin-related problems.



My tricks to hot, healthy hair.?

i do blow dry my hair and straighten my hair but just not all the time. i dont put any hair products in it cause they just weigh your hair down and make your hair look dull. i deep condition my hair everyday and leave it in for 1/2 hour to an hour, rinse out and then spray a leave-in conditioner before i blow dry and it comes out super shiny and silky. ive also used prenatal vitamins and they help but you have to wait a while to see any results with them. but i personally think the key to good looking hair is using a good conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union