Saturday, November 28, 2009

An alternative to Artec Textureline Texture Gel?

I've used this gel for a couple of years but it's getting harder to find. I found out that it's been discontinued so I am going to have to choose a new gel. I like the hold I get with this gel, it's very smoothing and it doesn't leave my hair stiff and gross like some gels. I tried the control gel (same brand) and really don't like it!



Thanks for any help you can offer!



An alternative to Artec Textureline Texture Gel?

isn't that awesome stuff?! it feels SO good!



what kind of texture hair do you have?



i also like Framesi products, but they can be difficult to find in some places.



other lines to try are Mizani or..........oh crap, i can't think of the name. black bottle with bright colored letters........i'll try to get back to you......sorry.



An alternative to Artec Textureline Texture Gel?

My husband uses "Got2B" Gel, the spikey stuff, but they have tons of other brands, some just for making sure it doesnt leave your hair stiff. Google it and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union