Saturday, November 28, 2009

Need shiny hair??

so tomorow i got school coming up....i want to curl/wave my hair tomorow with my curling iron...but....



my hiar has some split ends in it....does anyone have any home remedies/tips to give me shinny hair....



such as using egg whites, mayo...etc...(( but i dont want it to give me that smell to my hair)))



nd wen shud i do? i got to night(right now) or tomorow morning...



don't really want to use hair products such as hairspray nd gel to give me that shine. i want something to give me that natural shine...



HELP?



Need shiny hair??

all Herbal Essences



conditioner: "Totally twisted" (purple wavy bottle), and the moisturizing one thats blue and twisted



shampoo: "None Of Your Friziness" (its an orange twisted bottle)



so u shampoo, rinse, shampoo, rinse, condition w/ purple, condition w/blue, shave/wash body, rinse



brush out ur wet hair and let it air dry....do this all the morning of..hope i helped =]



Need shiny hair??

yogurt...seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union