Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair Help? ( loose waves)?

I want to create those beachy waves. But, my hair is very straight, and it is hard to achieve the look without tons of gel and hairspray in my hair. How can I get gorgeous loose waves without using TOO much product or a curling iron? Step by step directions please, thanks! ( my hair is a little longer tan shoulder lenghth, and kind of thin.



Hair Help? ( loose waves)?

After the shower, apply two golf ball sized gobs of mousse to your wet hair. Comb through. Dry your hair with a blowdryer. After your hair is completely dry, use a 1 inch curling iron on high heat. Start the curl from the top of your head, working your way down. Is that easy to understand? Don't put the ends of your hair in first and then work your way up, do the opposite. After your hair is curled, set it with a good aerosol hairspray (pump hairspray often goes on your hair wet, undoing some of the curl).



Hair Help? ( loose waves)?

get a perm at the hairstylist



Hair Help? ( loose waves)?

Okay, so I found this product that I think is great. It's called Garnier Fructis Shake Effect Gel. After I "towel dry" my hair, I spray it in and let it air dry and it becomes like "beach hair". The bottle cost around 3-4 dollars. Hope that helps.



Hair Help? ( loose waves)?

oh my hair is wavy and i want my straigt like ursssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union